Compare PHP IDEs and help you choose the right PHP IDE for your project.
What is PHP IDE?
In short, PHP IDE to provide a one-stop service code. The IDE includes an php editor, this php editor you can edit the code, debugging code in the browser (usually embedded) to see the code and check in and check out the source code control. To support these capabilities, IDE has a basic editor (like Notepad or Vim) not found in nature.
|Top 10 PHP IDEs||FTP||S-C||Debugging||Highlighting||License||CVS||DB Support||Frameworks/CMS||plug-in||Multi-language||OS||SumR ↓||Ranking|
|Top 10 PHP IDEs||FTP||S-C||Debugging||Highlighting||License||CVS||DB Support||Frameworks/CMS||plug-in||Multi-language||OS||SumR||Ranking|
News and Reviews
All news are from internet and user of this site.
- State of the art IDE for PHP? [duplicate]
- PHP IDE for Search in remote file without store the fil...
- NetBeans Poll: What technologies do you use most often?...
- Newly Released NetBeans IDE 7.3 Introduces HTML5 Suppor...
- New Dark Themes for NetBeans IDE Workspace
- Software Company Anahata Announces NetBeans 7.3 as Firs...
- PHP Desktop Editors | clever red wine ideas for even th...
- Reviewed Editors - User Comments | ERtaIys
- Reviewed Editors - User Comments | syIOyt
- Reviewed Editors - User Comments | isabel marant sneake...
All reviews wrote by PHP IDE user.